sobota, 13 kwietnia 2013

Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi


  • I used to work for CSBI, but they sold the business, so I kept working under Largotim logo.
  • I used to work for Largotim, but they sold the business, so I kept working under TRW ISCS logo. 
  • I used to work for TRW ISCS, but they sold the business, so I kept working under QAD logo. 
  • I used to work for QAD, but they sold the business, so I keep working under DSR logo.

How should I explain to employer, that I'm not a jumper?

Two posts ago I wrote that it was my last QAD trip to Norway. Now I can write, that it is my first DSR trip to Norway. Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi.

There are the first announcements of spring in Stavanger. Open-air cafes become filled with guests,

Stavanger

... sailors start preparing their yachts in marinas,

Stavanger

... and clear sky allows to watch sunrise and sunset. Next month such views will require too much scarifice,

Stavanger

... and gulls prepare themselves for nesting.

Stavanger

But can I say, that nothing has changed?