piątek, 28 czerwca 2013

Fitness Jogging

Single man has to spend his leisure time, many afternoons in a hotel. If the weather and mood are good, I run around the lake Mosvatnet. In the evening, the sun is already low and in those hours warm light illuminates the impressive trees growing along the paths around the lake. Trees look impressive and monumental, almost like in the heart of the forest.

Fitness Jogging

Apparently, not only I find this place as attractive. It is widely regarded as the place for recreation. All people run here, regardless of their age and fitness level.

 Fitness JoggingFitness Jogging

I felt myself strange among all these runners. It is a pity that I can not take pictures while running. I would be better suited to the prevailing mood here.


Fitness JoggingFitness Jogging

No one was standing, no one was walking, but everyone was running. The only exception was a little girl, who came here on her bike.

Fitness Jogging

Until next time.