niedziela, 10 marca 2013

Sunday in Tau

Another Sunday in Norway. All hotels in Stavanger were sold out, so I had to get last room in Tau.
Stavanger

First dinner on fuel station, and then walk along a frozen lake.  
Stavanger

Fortunately afternoon was sunny, so sightseeing and taking photos were possible. 
Stavanger

This countryside is not very populated, this is rather wilderness. How will I survive this week?
Stavanger

This week, Stavanger Skagen looks for me almost like Rotterdam.
Stavanger

Tau from the bay looks like a picturesque, holiday village.
Stavanger

On the way we pass the rocky islets. Driving to work ferry pass them when the sun was already illuminating them, leaving the surrounding water, even in the dark.
Stavanger

I never expected, that I would be commuted to work by such means of transport.
Stavanger

This is my last trip made ​​as an employee of QAD. In terms of sightseeing, this is a powerful piece!